Parents for Life (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects artist and content owner rights. It is our policy to fully respond and comply with all alleged infringement notices by taking such material down for our site.
Please note that PFLTV does not always produce or host the audio or video appearing on the site. Such material is produced and hosted by third party providers, and those providers should be contacted under the same DMCA provisions.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible, please notify us. For your complaint to be valid, you must provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the specific copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to email@example.com. We will take immediate action to remove the material.